Monday, September 21, 2015

Addicted to Old Navy.

But seriously though. Can we take a moment to appreciate this: 


I've seen it about 20 times and still I laugh at it. Julia Louis-Dreyfus is hilarious in these commercials!

Hokay, back to the point, I should not be signed up for Old Navy emails. They always, ALWAYS have amazing deals going on. I just snagged a super cute pair of distressed boyfriend maternity jeans for a little over half off and a super comfy dress for under $8. BUT before that, they had their kids and baby sale... and I had a coupon... and some super cash (which by the way they are giving out right now - $10 for every $25 you spend!)

So anyhoo, I obviously needed to stock up on a few items for Andrew. I lingered for a few moments in the baby section but I need to at least wait until we know if we're having a boy or girl to buy anything, right? That's what convinced me to walk away anyways.

Here are the items I got for the little man. His 3T clothes are getting a bit snug and believe it or not in a bit here even Florida is going to be on the cooler side, so I got some "winter" clothes. I also usually take advantage of the after Christmas deals to stock up on his summer clothes as well!




...I'll need to get him a few more tops (especially since he rarely gets put in pants at home) and we need a new pair of dress shoes as well, and probably a pair of sneakers - he doesn't fit in to any of his current shoes other than his sandals. Hmmm maybe when Payless has another BOGO promotion I will have to take advantage of that ;)

Well, TTFN <3

Oh and P.s. If you haven't already signed up for Ebates.com, you really should. You get money back for all your online shopping - even car rentals, hotels, airfare, etc! It's free to join AND they list coupons for every store you shop at :)

1 comment: