Wednesday, September 16, 2015

18 weeks




How far along?  18 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  Negative 4 lbs!

Maternity clothes?  Exclusively in maternity pants. I keep trying to wear regular pants but it’s just too uncomfortable.

Stretch Marks? No new ones

Sleep: Bad over last weekend. Jesse’s been working and my back has been really messed up so it’s been rough. Now, however, I’m sleeping like a rock until the early morning when I have to get up for a bathroom break.

Best moment this week:  Spending time with my boys :)

Worst moments this week: Morning sickness making a swift and brutal comeback.

Miss Anything?  LUNCH MEAT. And Woodchuck cider. And lying on my stomach.

Movement:  Flips, flutters, pokes, etc. a few times a day. And felt actual, discernable kicks the other day! Jesse even got to feel a few!

Food cravings:  Fruit and sweet things. Oh, and burgers.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells, heavy food and V8 fusion juice.

Have you started to show yet: Oh yes indeed.

Gender prediction: I’m still team boy but beginning to wonder with all this nausea lol

Labor signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, though I cry at least once a day over any number of reasons.

Looking forward to: Mine and Jesse’s road trip for a wedding later this month and the 20 week anatomy scan!



No comments:

Post a Comment